2021 Honda Civic Sedan Configurations
The 2021 Honda Civic, for sale here at Honda of Columbia in Lexington, is one of the Columbia area’s especially popular compact cars. Available in sedan, coupe, and hatchback body styles — not to mention two separate high-performance iterations (Civic Si and Civic Type-R), the Civic lineup provides plenty of flexibility to meet your needs–but we’re here to tell you more about the Honda Civic Sedan and it’s unique trim configurations.
We hope that by reading more, you’ll get a chance to discover if the Honda Civic Sport or Honda Civic LX vs. EX better fits your needs, and in the process, find the perfect Honda for your daily drives!
Explore the 2021 Civic Sedan Trim Configurations
Here’s an overview of your trim choices when you choose the 2021 Honda Civic Sedan:
- Honda Civic LX: This entry-level 2021 Honda Civic configuration is far from basic. In fact, it comes standard with a 158-hp 2.0L engine, the Honda Sensing® safety suite, Bluetooth® streaming audio, and much more.
- Honda Civic Sport: The 2021 Honda Civic Sport adds niceties like Apple CarPlay® integration, Android Auto™ integration, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, and even a CVT transmission with paddle shifters.
- Honda Civic EX: The 2021 Honda Civic EX adds a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment interface, a 174 hp turbocharged engine, a power moonroof, and an 8-way adjustable power driver’s seat.
- Honda Civic EX-L: Leather-trimmed seats are standard on the 2021 Honda Civic EX-L, as are a HomeLink® Remote System and an automatic-dimming rearview mirror.
- Honda Civic Touring: If you want premium features, you’ll find plenty in the 2021 Honda Civic Touring, including 18-inch alloy wheels, LED headlights with auto on/off functionality, a 450-watt sound system, and a Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation system.
Honda Civic LX vs. EX vs. Sport
Our customers often ask us to compare the Honda Civic LX vs. EX vs. Sport models, as these are three of the best-selling models in the greater Irmo and West Columbia areas. We hope that by providing the above information, you’re beginning to get a better idea of what each of the above models provides.
For easy reference, the Civic LX is best for compact car shoppers that appreciate a car that’s well-rounded and well-priced. The Civic Sport offers unique styling, plus more modern Honda Civic technology, including smartphone integration. The Honda Civic EX, meanwhile, adds a sunroof and a more potent engine. So, which choice best meets your needs? If you’re still on the fence, just contact us for help choosing!
Lease or Buy Your Next New Civic Today at Honda of Columbia!
Now that you’ve had a chance to compare the 2021 Honda Civic trims side-by-side, we hope you’ll rely on Honda of Columbia to provide your next Honda Civic for sale! Not sure if buying is right for you? A Honda Civic lease might be better-suited to your needs! Check out our page on what it means to finance a car or just give our finance center a call when you’re ready to make a decision.