What’s Inside the 2022 Honda Pilot?
Are you in the Columbia market for a stylish and spacious Honda SUV? Then you’ll want to take a look at the 2022 Honda Pilot dimensions for yourself! This new Honda vehicle offers a commodious cabin that offers plentiful cargo space and cutting-edge convenience features. Find out more about the 2022 Honda Pilot seating capacity, cargo space, and more with the experts at Honda of Columbia below!
2022 Honda Pilot Dimensions & Cargo Space
The 2022 Honda Pilot interior offers you the space you need to sprawl out and relax. However, your passengers and all your personal belongings should have plenty of room to breathe as well. The Honda Pilot seating capacity reaches up to seven or eight, depending on your chosen configuration, and with the 2nd and 3rd-row 60/40 split-folding seats you can expand your Honda Pilot cargo space if needed. Take a look at the 2022 Honda Pilot dimensions for yourself:
Honda Pilot Interior Cargo Space
- Cargo Space (behind 1st row): 83.9 cubic feet (seats upright) / 109 cubic feet (seats folded down)
- Cargo Space (behind 2nd-row): 46.8 cubic feet (seats upright) / 55.9 cubic feet (seats folded down)
- Cargo Space (behind 3rd row): 16.5 cubic feet (seats upright) / 18.5 cubic feet (seats folded down)
Honda Pilot Interior Passenger Dimensions
- Headroom (front/middle/rear): 40.1 inches / 40.2 inches / 38.9 inches
- Legroom (front/middle/rear): 40.9 inches / 38.4 inches / 31.9 inches
- Total Passenger Volume: 152.9 cubic feet
- Shoulder Room (front/middle/rear): 62 inches / 62 inches / 57.6 inches
- Hiproom (front/middle/rear): 59.1 inches / 57.3 inches / 44.6 inches
2022 Honda Pilot Interior Features
When you step inside the 2022 Honda Pilot, you can expect a wide variety of convenience and safety features. You can connect to Android Auto™ or Apple CarPlay® on every trim level, so you can play your favorite music or podcast, hear messages, and safely stream calls wherever your West Columbia drives take you. Also, our Honda Sensing® suite provides you with peace of mind during the most hazardous of driving conditions. Some of the more exciting standard 2022 Honda Pilot interior features are:
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera with Guidelines
- Lane Keeping Assist System
- Lane Departure Warning
- Forward Collision Warning
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink® and Streaming Audio
Step Inside the 2022 Honda Pilot at Honda of Columbia!
Ready to explore the 2022 Honda Pilot interior cabin in person? Then you’ll want to reach out to us at Honda of Columbia today to schedule a test drive! However, if you already have your heart set on a new Pilot purchase, you can get started by filling out our online auto loan application!
More from Honda of Columbia
If you’re looking for an adventurous new ride in the Columbia area, look no further than the Honda Ridgeline! This mid-size pickup has been refreshed for the 2023 model year with robust performance specs, tough capabilities, and next-generation technology inside and out. Whether you’re looking to make the daily commute, take the family on…
If you’re in the Irmo market for a fuel-efficient SUV that provides stellar performance yet still great on gas, the new 2022 Honda Pilot MPG is here to impress. But, how many miles per gallon does the 2022 Honda Pilot get? Find out at Honda of Columbia in Lexington! Read on to learn more…
Honda has developed quite a reputation by delivering fuel-efficient cars and family-friendly SUVs to Columbia for years. However, the brand plans on pushing the envelope even further with the highly anticipated 2024 Honda Prologue EV! This brand-new all-electric Honda SUV offers impressive fuel economy ratings and powerful performance specs for your Irmo commute. Much…