2022 Honda Odyssey Interior
The 2022 Honda Odyssey is a dedicated family van that offers strong performance, a suite of technology, and comfortable seating for your Columbia commutes. Drivers will enjoy premium technology for connectivity and convenience while also taking advantage of up to 144 cubic feet of cargo space the 2022 Honda Odyssey interior has to offer. Follow along with Honda of Columbia as we cover the Honda Odyssey seating and interior dimensions below. Then, contact our team to arrange a time for a test drive!
Honda Odyssey: Seating and Cargo
The Honda Odyssey seating offers space for eight passengers, along with clever design features to maximize your cargo storage within the cabin. Standard features like One-Motion 60/40 Split Magic Slide® 3rd-row seats help to expand the cargo area, while available Magic Slide® 2nd-Row Seats with armrests and Walk-In Feature enhance accessibility. Beyond the Honda Odyssey seating, Irmo drivers can expect the following passenger and cargo dimensions:
- Passenger Volume: 162.6 cubic feet in the LX and EX trims; 160.1 cubic feet in the EX-L, Touring, and Elite models
- Headroom (front/middle/rear): 40.7 inches / 39.5 inches / 38.3 inches the LX and EX trims; 38.7 inches / 39.2 inches / 38.3 inches in the EX-L, Touring, and Elite models
- Leg Room (front/middle/rear): 40.9 inches / 40.9 inches / 38.1 inches all trims
- Cargo Capacity (behind 3rd-row): 32.8 cubic feet in all trims
- Cargo Capacity (behind 2nd-row): 89.2 cubic feet in all trims
- Cargo Capacity (behind 1st-row): 144.9 cubic feet in the LX and EX trims; 140.7 cubic feet in the EX-L, Touring, and Elite models
Honda Odyssey: Convenience Features
The Honda Odyssey interior is not just comfortable and stylish, but packed full of conveniences to make your busy West Columbia life easier! From built-in vacuums to cameras, see what the Odyssey has to offer you:
- Rear Seat Reminder: This safety feature reminds you to check the back seat before you leave the cabin.
- Honda CabinTalk®: Use the Odyssey’s speakers to communicate easily with passengers – no need to raise your voice.
- Honda CabinWatch®: Keep an eye on your passengers in the back row without taking your eyes off the road, thanks to this smart camera.
- Advanced Rear Entertainment System: A 10.2-inch high-resolution WSVGA screen features built-in streaming apps to keep passengers entertained on long trips through Irmo.
Honda Odyssey: Technology and Connectivity
Drivers will find high-tech features throughout the cabin to boost safety, entertainment, and connectivity on their daily drives. One of the highlights of the 2022 Honda Odyssey is the standard Honda Sensing® suite, a bundle of driver assistance safety features that help you navigate the Columbia roads with confidence. This includes Collision Mitigation Braking System™, Lane Keeping Assist System, and more. Other features available include:
- 8-inch display audio touchscreen
- Bluetooth® streaming audio
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- Multiple USB ports
- Mobile hotspot
- Push button start
- One-touch power moonroof
- Electronic gear selector
- Wireless charging
Test Drive the 2022 Odyssey at Honda of Columbia
Now that you know more about the Honda Odyssey interior, visit our Lexington showroom to take a test drive in your favorite model and explore the Honda Odyssey interior in person. Our friendly team is here to help you find the perfect trim level for your daily commute and we’ll even help you save with our new vehicle specials. Fill out our online finance application today to get behind the wheel of a new Honda Odyssey!
More from Honda of Columbia
If you’re looking for an adventurous new ride in the Columbia area, look no further than the Honda Ridgeline! This mid-size pickup has been refreshed for the 2023 model year with robust performance specs, tough capabilities, and next-generation technology inside and out. Whether you’re looking to make the daily commute, take the family on…
If you’re in the Irmo market for a fuel-efficient SUV that provides stellar performance yet still great on gas, the new 2022 Honda Pilot MPG is here to impress. But, how many miles per gallon does the 2022 Honda Pilot get? Find out at Honda of Columbia in Lexington! Read on to learn more…
Honda has developed quite a reputation by delivering fuel-efficient cars and family-friendly SUVs to Columbia for years. However, the brand plans on pushing the envelope even further with the highly anticipated 2024 Honda Prologue EV! This brand-new all-electric Honda SUV offers impressive fuel economy ratings and powerful performance specs for your Irmo commute. Much…